CSS based Tabless forms and validator controls

Showjumper

I have a contact form that is tableless (css based layout). I added the
validator controls (required field) for the first, last name and email
fields. However the validators dont display immediately next to the
textboxes but rather they display on the next line throwning the form out of
alignment. Has anyone had any experience with tableless forms and the
validators - getting them to align properly?

Thanks a bunch
Ashok

S.M. Altaf [MVP]

Ashok,
If not tables, are you using DIVs? (*shudders inexplicably*)

You'll need to set the width of the DIVs to accommodate the validators so that there's no wrapping.

-Altaf [MVP]

www.mendhak.com
"Showjumper" <dfgkjhdf> wrote in message
I have a contact form that is tableless (css based layout). I added the
validator controls (required field) for the first, last name and email
fields. However the validators dont display immediately next to the
textboxes but rather they display on the next line throwning the form out of
alignment. Has anyone had any experience with tableless forms and the
validators - getting them to align properly?

Thanks a bunch
Ashok

Showjumper

No not using divs, just labels and textboxes w/ css to control the layout. Is it okay to use divs in this fashion?