CSS border problem

[KS]

Steve Pugh

I am facing a styling problem with the border style type. The page I'm
refering to is http://www.geocities.com/boneywasawarriorvayayix/

It contains snippets of news items each enclosed with a brown border
supposed to be dashed. However, it is rendered as solid (in Gecko based
browsers). Could anyone explain why it is like that? Is it something I'm
doing wrong which causes it to appear solid.

The borders on the header and footer are showing up dashed/dotted so
maybe its the -moz rounded corners? What happens when you remove them?

Whole page is nicely screwed up by IE isn't it? ;-)

Steve

[KS]

[KS]

[KS]

Steve said:
Whole page is nicely screwed up by IE isn't it? ;-)
Now that you talked about it, I was tempted to check how it looked under
IE. I checked with my friend's laptop running Win98 IE6.0 with latest
updates. Surprisingly, IE does "gracefully" degrade the page without
loosing any readable content.

Phew!! I don't care much how IE renders it. The only good thing about it
was that it didn't loose any text.