CSS bottom box align

Discussion in 'HTML' started by APT, Apr 3, 2005.

  1. APT

    APT Guest

    In the CSS code below, .main "height: 35em;" works just fine in IE and FF.

    Though in .sidebar the "bottom: 20px;" only works in FF.

    Thing is, I really like the way .sidebar works in FF. But IE it doesn't work
    in IE.

    I even compromised and tried to put "height: 70%;" but it still wouldn't
    work in IE.

    I simply want the two text boxes to align about 20px from the bottom of the
    page (not fixed).

    You can see it at: http://www.hainesdolphins.org/kayak/html/index.php
    (the left blue sidebar, when viewed in FF, is what I want)

    Here's the code:

    ..main
    {position: absolute;
    top:162px;