CSS Class and Background Image.

Kiran Kumar

Hi,

I have set a cssClass to an item.

Then I set the background image for that item in aspx.vb code.

I get all the styles to that item from css file but I don't get that
background image when I view the page.

Is there any way so that I can set a cssclass to an item and then set the
background image from the vb code.

Thanks
Ponnurangam

Lars Netzel

Does the image show if you don't use the CssClass?

What Item is it?

You can do anything frm the VB code.. for example you can use
Attributes.Add("Style","url to the images") on the object.

best regards
/Lars

Kiran Kumar

Hi,

It's an Infragistics Item.

I tried AddAttributesToRender as that item didn't had attributes.add.

Didn't work.

Any Suggestions

Thanks
Ponnurangam