CSS Color Not Working

terry

Hello,

I'm confused (but that's my normal state). I have a file named
skins1.css which contains the following 2 entries. I assign LnkShopFor
to a link and it works great ... except the color. If I change the
font-size in the css file then the font-size in IE changes ... so I know
IE is reading the css information. I should say that the issue is with
IE and not FF. If I assign LnkRedHome then it all works just fine
including the color. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
I'm testing on this page ...

A.LnkShopFor {
color : #003366;
font-size: 10pt;
background : transparent;
text-decoration : none;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: bold;
}
A.LnkRedHome {
color : #C16162;
font-size: 10pt;
background : transparent;
text-decoration : underline;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: bold;
}

*Disclaimer: *
My site contains images of women in lingerie.
http://www.4everhers.com

Thanks,
Terry

terry

terry said:
[...]

Typo -- Filename is skin1.css

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed terry <RE_MOVE_THIS_terryb@
4everhers.com> writing in
I'm confused (but that's my normal state). I have a file named
skins1.css which contains the following 2 entries. I assign LnkShopFor
to a link and it works great ... except the color. If I change the
font-size in the css file then the font-size in IE changes ... so I know
IE is reading the css information. I should say that the issue is with
IE and not FF. If I assign LnkRedHome then it all works just fine
including the color. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
I'm testing on this page ...

What exactly doesn't work about the color? Is it supposed to change color
on hover? If so, it does not do so in Opera or Firefox.

That's a very complicated stylesheet you have there, with some unusual
classes, eg. style2 or style22, and some very bloated markup. Is this
something you inherited?

Jim Moe

terry said:
I'm confused (but that's my normal state). I have a file named
skins1.css which contains the following 2 entries. I assign LnkShopFor
to a link and it works great ... except the color. If I change the
font-size in the css file then the font-size in IE changes ... so I know
IE is reading the css information. I should say that the issue is with
IE and not FF. If I assign LnkRedHome then it all works just fine
including the color.
Well, the page you offer is too complicated to guess with which parts
you are having trouble. You use LnkShopFor in a few places, at least one
place where it is overridden by style34.
Provide a test case and URL that demonstrates the problem.

Toby Inkster

terry said:
A.LnkShopFor
A.LnkRedHome