css column misalign until FF/IE window resize

warrenjamestaylor

hello thanks for your time. i have a simple problem with css. if anyone
can quickly spot the problem i will have a great day. thanks all.

http://reynoldsresorts.com/warren/reyres_proto/index.0.1.html

when i added a 'tabbed content box' to my '3 column liquid template'
the
left column shifted to the center, and it moves further to the right as
the window width shortens. however it snaps back into place after a
little fidgeting with the actual browser window. i have a feeling its a
simple fix.

basically i need to make the left column static

i also want to make sure the center column cannot resize less than the
width of the tabbed thingies, although i think i can figure that one
out.

any help is great. thanks all you dedicated nice people.