CSS Conversion

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Leeza, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. Leeza

    Leeza Guest

    I have a webpage at http://home.cogeco.ca/~pippi/ that I would like to
    convert to CSS.

    I have already completed the 1st page which can be seen at
    http://home.cogeco.ca/~funnydownloads.

    My problem now is how to convert
    http://home.cogeco.ca/~pippi/audiovideo1.htm.to CSS.

    I was hoping to leave the left and right columns the same as in the
    http://home.cogeco.ca/~funnydownloads and have a table in the middle with
    the downloads from http://home.cogeco.ca/~pippi/audiovideo1.htm. Does anyone
    have any ideas on how this can be done or suggest any improvements. Note
    that the links do not work as I have not completed the other pages.

    I really hope I'm making sense because I feel pretty confused.

    Thanks so so much for everyones help in advance.

    Lisa

    Leeza, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Leeza

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Davmagic com wrote:

    > It's noble of you to "convert" to CSS but unfortunately your
    > "original" page looks fine on my MSN-TV Browser and your "converted"
    > page looks a MESS!

    Then get a decent browser.

    > Another one bites the dust..........>

    If only it would...