css correct rendering

Keeper

YUP,

IE makes a mess of it.

I have never used that Tag before so i have no clue what to tell ya

Later,
Keeper

Shawn Modersohn

Shawn Modersohn said:
http://webpages.charter.net/shawnmodersohn/tnttest2.htm

If I assumed that Netscape 7.1 gets this right and IE6 gets it wrong, would
I be correct?

Also, any suggestions on how to allow the nav bars to retain their position
in the flow yet take up 100% of the space between the logo and canvas edge?

Thanks for all the help I have received so far.
Nesting the columns within a div seems to have fixed it. Both browsers
display the same thing at least.