CSS-designer

Suubie

Hi, we are currently looking for a XHTML/CSS designer that will work
on our website.
Payment is thru advertisement.
We need an experienced coder that knows what he's doing and has time
to work on it.

Please contact me at (e-mail address removed)

Best regards,
Nick

rf

Suubie said:
Hi, we are currently looking for a XHTML/CSS designer that will work
on our website.

Why would you need such a designer. The whole bloody thing is flash.

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:51:49 GMT
Suubie scribed:
Hi, we are currently looking for a XHTML/CSS designer that will work
on our website.

Ya don't say.
Payment is thru advertisement.

No shit?
We need an experienced coder that knows what he's doing and has time
to work on it.

I need some new stem cells.
Please contact me

The sad thing is some idiots probably will.

Travis Newbury

Why would you need such a designer. The whole bloody thing is flash.

Here are a couple reasons:
1 You can use CSS to skin your Flash components
2. They may be moving away from an all Flash site and needed the
experts.
3. Maybe it is for a different site.

Now the part that got me was the payment....

rf

Travis Newbury said:
Here are a couple reasons:
1 You can use CSS to skin your Flash components
2. They may be moving away from an all Flash site and needed the
experts.
3. Maybe it is for a different site.

I considered all of these things.

They should have given answers to all of this up front. The pitifull amount
of information in the OP was what prompted me to have a go at them.
Now the part that got me was the payment....

I saw that and dismissed it instantly as a not very funny joke :) I get
paid in money.

Travis Newbury

They should have given answers to all of this up front. The pitifull amount
of information in the OP was what prompted me to have a go at them.
I saw that and dismissed it instantly as a not very funny joke :) I get
paid in money.

Ass, gas, or cash. No one rides for free...
(got'a love old bumper stickers)

asdf

Suubie said:
Hi, we are currently looking for a XHTML/CSS designer that will work
on our website.

So far so good.
Payment is thru advertisement.

You have GOT to be kidding.
We need an experienced coder that knows what he's doing and has time
to work on it.

With payment like that, you *might* just get a noobie kiddie to do the work.
Please contact me at (e-mail address removed)

I shouldn't think so. If that's your real email addy, then why did you use a
gmail account to send out your begging letter?

[snip]

SAZ

Hi, we are currently looking for a XHTML/CSS designer that will work
on our website.
Payment is thru advertisement.
We need an experienced coder that knows what he's doing and has time
to work on it.

Please contact me at (e-mail address removed)

Best regards,
Nick

"Payment is thru advertisement"

My brother-in-law did that about 3 years ago when he was going through a
dry spell. He has yet to receive any payment, and the site has since
disappeared.

Payment up front is the only way to get anyone that's decent.

dorayme

<[email protected]
m>,
Suubie said:
Payment is thru advertisement.

That is fine. Please contact me when I see proof that you have
contacted the Sydney Morning Herald and understand the cost of a
full page and a double page ad spread (which one you will need
will depend on further negotiations).