    Please contact me at

    Best regards,
    Nick
    Suubie, Jan 21, 2008

  2. Suubie

    rf Guest

    "Suubie" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, we are currently looking for a XHTML/CSS designer that will work
    > on our website.

    Why would you need such a designer. The whole bloody thing is flash.

    --
    Richard.
    rf, Jan 21, 2008

  3. Suubie

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:51:49 GMT
    Suubie scribed:

    > Hi, we are currently looking for a XHTML/CSS designer that will work
    > on our website.

    Ya don't say.

    > Payment is thru advertisement.

    No shit?

    > We need an experienced coder that knows what he's doing and has time
    > to work on it.

    I need some new stem cells.

    > Please contact me

    The sad thing is some idiots probably will.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.
    Neredbojias, Jan 21, 2008
  4. On Jan 21, 4:13 am, "rf" <> wrote:
    > > Hi, we are currently looking for a XHTML/CSS designer that will work
    > > on our website.

    > Why would you need such a designer. The whole bloody thing is flash.

    Here are a couple reasons:
    1 You can use CSS to skin your Flash components
    2. They may be moving away from an all Flash site and needed the
    experts.
    3. Maybe it is for a different site.

    Now the part that got me was the payment....
    Travis Newbury, Jan 21, 2008
  5. Suubie

    rf Guest

    "Travis Newbury" <> wrote in message
    > On Jan 21, 4:13 am, "rf" <> wrote:
    >> > Hi, we are currently looking for a XHTML/CSS designer that will work
    >> > on our website.

    >> Why would you need such a designer. The whole bloody thing is flash.

    > Here are a couple reasons:
    > 1 You can use CSS to skin your Flash components
    > 2. They may be moving away from an all Flash site and needed the
    > experts.
    > 3. Maybe it is for a different site.

    I considered all of these things.

    They should have given answers to all of this up front. The pitifull amount
    of information in the OP was what prompted me to have a go at them.

    > Now the part that got me was the payment....

    I saw that and dismissed it instantly as a not very funny joke :) I get
    paid in money.

    --
    Richard.
    rf, Jan 21, 2008
  6. On Jan 21, 6:36 am, "rf" <> wrote:
    > They should have given answers to all of this up front. The pitifull amount
    > of information in the OP was what prompted me to have a go at them.
    > > Now the part that got me was the payment....

    > I saw that and dismissed it instantly as a not very funny joke :) I get
    > paid in money.

    Ass, gas, or cash. No one rides for free...
    (got'a love old bumper stickers)
    Travis Newbury, Jan 21, 2008
  7. Suubie

    asdf Guest

    "Suubie" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, we are currently looking for a XHTML/CSS designer that will work
    > on our website.

    So far so good.

    > Payment is thru advertisement.

    You have GOT to be kidding.

    > We need an experienced coder that knows what he's doing and has time
    > to work on it.

    With payment like that, you *might* just get a noobie kiddie to do the work.

    > Please contact me at

    I shouldn't think so. If that's your real email addy, then why did you use a
    gmail account to send out your begging letter?

    [snip]
    asdf, Jan 21, 2008
  8. Suubie

    SAZ Guest

    In article <d94ce9cc-b1dc-48d1-8a4d-a4c92ef28c27
    @m34g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>, says...
    > Hi, we are currently looking for a XHTML/CSS designer that will work
    > on our website.
    > Payment is thru advertisement.
    > We need an experienced coder that knows what he's doing and has time
    > to work on it.
    >
    > Please contact me at
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Nick

    "Payment is thru advertisement"

    My brother-in-law did that about 3 years ago when he was going through a
    dry spell. He has yet to receive any payment, and the site has since
    disappeared.

    Payment up front is the only way to get anyone that's decent.
    SAZ, Jan 21, 2008
  9. Suubie

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <
    m>,
    Suubie <> wrote:

    > Payment is thru advertisement.

    That is fine. Please contact me when I see proof that you have
    contacted the Sydney Morning Herald and understand the cost of a
    full page and a double page ad spread (which one you will need
    will depend on further negotiations).

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 21, 2008