CSS disappears on Reload of ASPX Page

champ0007

Hi...

I have an ASPX page which includes a CSS

charset=windows-1252">
<META content="Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 7.1" name="GENERATOR">
<LINK href="/Web/Styles/style.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">
<META content="Visual Basic .NET 7.1" name="CODE_LANGUAGE">
<META content="JavaScript" name="vs_defaultClientScript">
<META content="http://schemas.microsoft.com/intellisense/ie5
name="vs_targetSchema">

On the Initial Load of the page , the CSS is recognized and all th
styles come.

but when i click any button which reloads the page, the CSS goes for
toss.

Funny part is..... same code works fine in other pages ! ! ! !

I have tried all the ways to include the CSS but all in vain.

Please Suggest ! Its really Urgent ! ! !