    divs, and I don't know what to change to make it work. Suggesstions?
    Appreciated.

    //LBG4 --

    Lunchbox G4, Jan 3, 2005

  2. Lunchbox G4

    rf Guest

    "Lunchbox G4" <> wrote

    > Suggesstions?

    Post a URL.

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Lunchbox G4

    Lunchbox G4 Guest

    Lunchbox G4, Jan 3, 2005
  4. Lunchbox G4

    rf Guest

    rf, Jan 3, 2005
  5. Lunchbox G4

    Lunchbox G4 Guest

    rf wrote:
    > Lunchbox G4" <> wrote
    >
    >>rf wrote:

    >>>Post a URL.
    >>>

    >>http://dev1.headworksweb.com/Templates/ARK.html

    > There is no navigation of any sort on that page.
    >
    > Post a link to the page *with the problem*.

    The navigation is fake. There are two boxes on the side which protrude
    beyond the bottom of the box. Please check again - I uploaded changes
    after I posted, having forgot to do so. Appreciate the help.

    //LBG4

    Lunchbox G4, Jan 3, 2005
  6. Lunchbox G4

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle Lunchbox G4 scribbled in the mud:

    > rf wrote:
    >> Lunchbox G4" <> wrote

    >>>http://dev1.headworksweb.com/Templates/ARK.html

    >> There is no navigation of any sort on that page.
    >>
    >> Post a link to the page *with the problem*.
    >>

    > The navigation is fake. There are two boxes on the side which protrude
    > beyond the bottom of the box. Please check again - I uploaded changes
    > after I posted, having forgot to do so. Appreciate the help.
    >
    > //LBG4

    In your css add
    clear: left;

    --
    D?
    If it ain't broken fix it anyway.

    Duende, Jan 3, 2005
  7. Lunchbox G4

    Lunchbox G4 Guest

    Lunchbox G4 wrote:
    > rf wrote:
    >
    >> Lunchbox G4" <> wrote

    >>> http://dev1.headworksweb.com/Templates/ARK.html

    >> There is no navigation of any sort on that page.
    >>
    >> Post a link to the page *with the problem*.
    >>

    > The navigation is fake. There are two boxes on the side which protrude
    > beyond the bottom of the box. Please check again - I uploaded changes
    > after I posted, having forgot to do so. Appreciate the help.
    >
    > //LBG4

    I found an answer in a website on the Net. Basically, I needed a <div
    style="clear:both;"></div> after the content, before the closing of the
    DIV. Makes no sense, other than the similarity to <br clear="all"> from
    HTML. Oh well, thanks anyway. Hope the answer helps someone out there...

    //LBG4

    Lunchbox G4, Jan 3, 2005