  1. ppcguy

    ppcguy Guest

    looks like ie6 does not support the following
    ppcguy, Jul 23, 2005

  2. Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 23, 2005

  3. ppcguy

    Jedi Fans Guest

    Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    > ppcguy wrote:
    >> looks like ie6 does not support the following

    > Perhaps IE7 support css fixed positioning.

    doubt it
    Jedi Fans, Jul 23, 2005
  4. Jedi Fans wrote:
    > Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    >> ppcguy wrote:
    >>
    >>> looks like ie6 does not support the following

    >> Perhaps IE7 support css fixed positioning.

    > doubt it

    Unless M$ replaced IE for e.g. Firefox.
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 23, 2005
  5. Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    > Jedi Fans wrote:
    >> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:

    >>> Perhaps IE7 support css fixed positioning.

    >> doubt it

    > Unless M$ replaced IE for e.g. Firefox.

    I did hear somewhere that they finally fixed the begin bug; I pass that
    along as a rumor, not as fact.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 23, 2005
  6. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    >>Jedi Fans wrote:

    >>>doubt it

    >>Unless M$ replaced IE for e.g. Firefox.

    > I did hear somewhere that they finally fixed the begin bug; I pass that
    > along as a rumor, not as fact.

    Meaning they finally fixed the fixed positioning bug :-?
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 23, 2005
  7. Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:

    >>>Unless M$ replaced IE for e.g. Firefox.

    >> I did hear somewhere that they finally fixed the begin bug; I pass
    >> that along as a rumor, not as fact.

    > Meaning they finally fixed the fixed positioning bug :-?

    Argh! My bad. I had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE
    creep into my head, for some reason.

    That said, the begin bug is the last one discussed on this page:

    http://www.ichimusai.org/oe/

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 23, 2005
  8. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    >>Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>>I did hear somewhere that they finally fixed the begin bug; I pass
    >>>that along as a rumor, not as fact.

    >>Meaning they finally fixed the fixed positioning bug :-?

    > Argh! My bad. I had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE
    > creep into my head, for some reason.
    >
    > That said, the begin bug is the last one discussed on this page:
    > http://www.ichimusai.org/oe/

    Hmmm. Page tells about the bugs of OE and not the bug of IE.

    Getting sleepie?
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 23, 2005
  9. Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Edwin van der Vaart wrote:

    >>>Meaning they finally fixed the fixed positioning bug :-?

    >> Argh! My bad. I had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE
    >> creep into my head, for some reason.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    >> That said, the begin bug is the last one discussed on this page:
    >> http://www.ichimusai.org/oe/

    > Hmmm. Page tells about the bugs of OE and not the bug of IE.

    > Getting sleepie?

    Did I not, in the same post as that link, just say, "Argh! My bad. I
    had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE creep into my head,
    for some reason"? Sometime it's good to read the text, besides clicking
    a link. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 23, 2005
  10. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Edwin van der Vaart wrote:
    >>Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>>Argh! My bad. I had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE
    >>>creep into my head, for some reason.

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    >>>That said, the begin bug is the last one discussed on this page:
    >>>http://www.ichimusai.org/oe/

    >>Hmmm. Page tells about the bugs of OE and not the bug of IE.

    >>Getting sleepie?

    > Did I not, in the same post as that link, just say, "Argh! My bad. I
    > had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE creep into my head,
    > for some reason"?

    Yes, you already wrote that.
    > Sometime it's good to read the text, besides clicking a link. :)

    Now I'm getting sleepie.
    I need a beer, then I can read the message better :O)
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 23, 2005
  11. ppcguy

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:

    > I need a beer, then I can read the message better :O)

    Yeah. After I've had a couple shots of Jack Daniels, I can read
    Sanskrit.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Neredbojias, Jul 24, 2005
  12. Neredbojias wrote:
    > With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:
    >
    >>I need a beer, then I can read the message better :O)

    > Yeah. After I've had a couple shots of Jack Daniels, I can read
    > Sanskrit.

    LOL
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    Edwin van der Vaart, Jul 24, 2005
  13. In article <>,
    Neredbojias <> wrote:

    > Yeah. After I've had a couple shots of Jack Daniels, I can read
    > Sanskrit.

    And write it too ;-)

    leo

    --