css fixed position

Blinky the Shark

Edwin said:
Unless M$ replaced IE for e.g. Firefox.

I did hear somewhere that they finally fixed the begin bug; I pass that
along as a rumor, not as fact.

Edwin van der Vaart

Blinky said:
I did hear somewhere that they finally fixed the begin bug; I pass that
along as a rumor, not as fact.
Meaning they finally fixed the fixed positioning bug :-?

Edwin van der Vaart

Blinky said:
Argh! My bad. I had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE
creep into my head, for some reason.

That said, the begin bug is the last one discussed on this page:
http://www.ichimusai.org/oe/
Hmmm. Page tells about the bugs of OE and not the bug of IE.

Getting sleepie?

Blinky the Shark

Edwin said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hmmm. Page tells about the bugs of OE and not the bug of IE.
Getting sleepie?

Did I not, in the same post as that link, just say, "Argh! My bad. I
had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE creep into my head,
for some reason"? Sometime it's good to read the text, besides clicking
a link. :)

Edwin van der Vaart

Blinky said:
Did I not, in the same post as that link, just say, "Argh! My bad. I
had a meatRAM failure and let the virus that is OE creep into my head,
for some reason"? Yes, you already wrote that.
Sometime it's good to read the text, besides clicking a link. :)
Now I'm getting sleepie.
I need a beer, then I can read the message better :O)

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:
I need a beer, then I can read the message better :O)

Yeah. After I've had a couple shots of Jack Daniels, I can read
Sanskrit.

Edwin van der Vaart

Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, Edwin van der Vaart quothed:

Yeah. After I've had a couple shots of Jack Daniels, I can read
Sanskrit.
LOL