  1. scott

    scott Guest

    What css property can make a font taller or shorter?

    scott, Jun 21, 2005

  2. This isn't ASP related. ASP is a server-side programming technology and
    doesn't know anything about fonts.

    Ray at work

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Jun 21, 2005

  3. scott

    Tim Slattery Guest

    Tim Slattery, Jun 21, 2005
  4. scott

    Adrienne Guest

    Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "scott" <>
    writing in news::

    > What css property can make a font taller or shorter?

    Although this is a client side issue, please use percentages and not pixels
    or points. A keyword can also be used, eg. large or small, but different
    browsers have different ways of rendering it. The safest bet is to not
    specify a font size for the body element, and use percentages for the
    heading elements and copyright/disclaimer statements.

    You should also look at font-size-adjust: <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-
    CSS2/fonts.html#propdef-font-size-adjust>

    --
    Adrienne Boswell
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info

    Adrienne, Jun 22, 2005