    Any help apprciated,

    Cheers

    Ant

    excel-ant, Oct 2, 2007

  2. excel-ant

    Bergamot Guest

    excel-ant wrote:

    > http://www.michaelhead.co.uk/
    >
    > Beneath the Time machine LP logo

    ?

    I don't see any "Time machine LP logo" on that page.

    --
    Berg

    Bergamot, Oct 2, 2007

  3. excel-ant

    John Hosking Guest

    Bergamot wrote:
    > excel-ant wrote:
    >> http://www.michaelhead.co.uk/
    >>
    >> Beneath the Time machine LP logo

    > ?
    >
    > I don't see any "Time machine LP logo" on that page.

    ROTFL!

    The OP is busy teaching himself about the perils of using frames.

    :)

    --
    John
    Pondering the value of the UIP: http://improve-usenet.org/

    John Hosking, Oct 2, 2007
  4. excel-ant

    excel-ant Guest

    excel-ant, Oct 3, 2007
  5. excel-ant

    Vaxius Guest

    On Oct 3, 10:52 am, excel-ant <> wrote:
    > On 2 Oct, 22:14, John Hosking <>
    > wrote:
    >

    > > Bergamot wrote:

    > > > ?

    > > > I don't see any "Time machine LP logo" on that page.

    > > ROTFL!

    > > The OP is busy teaching himself about the perils of using frames.

    > > :)

    > > --
    > > John
    > > Pondering the value of the UIP:http://improve-usenet.org/

    > Apologies,
    >
    > It's on the Reviews page
    >
    > http://somethinglikeant.110mb.com/michaelhead/Reviews.htm
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Ant

    You already have CSS styles for it, so you should be able to just add
    a new record the same way. As an added piece of advice, you might
    want to:
    - make use of <p> tags instead of using breaks
    - implement the track listing as an ordered list
    - get rid of html formatting (like <b>) and use your styles instead
    - put your styles in a separate file and link it to your pages (share
    the magic of CSS with ALL your pages!)

    If you want to get really flexible, you could store album information
    in a database like MySQL and then display it by using queries (using
    PHP or similar), so all you have to do is manage your album entries,
    and the page will take care of itself.

    Vaxius, Oct 5, 2007