css IE 6.0 problem

yaniv73

hi

i made a home page with html and css, it is working good for firefox
and for IE it works good for any pc that i tried it ( office/friends)
but only at my home pc i am having problem to sse it good , i think
it's the padding or the mrgin

how can it be that i can see it good with IE in ant other pc but mine?

any idea

thanks

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, (e-mail address removed) quothed:
hi

i made a home page with html and css, it is working good for firefox
and for IE it works good for any pc that i tried it ( office/friends)
but only at my home pc i am having problem to sse it good , i think
it's the padding or the mrgin

how can it be that i can see it good with IE in ant other pc but mine?

any idea

If your pc is at home, maybe you're getting a case of redundant
interference

Safalra

i made a home page with html and css, it is working good for firefox
and for IE it works good for any pc that i tried it ( office/friends)
but only at my home pc i am having problem to sse it good , i think
it's the padding or the mrgin
how can it be that i can see it good with IE in ant other pc but mine?

You probably have a different version of Internet Explorer from the one
at your office. You can find out the version in the 'Help' menu if you
click on 'About Internet Explorer'. If you tell us the address of your
webpage we could look at it and see if we can work out what is causing
the problem.

I noticed you're using Google Groups and in another post in this thread
you didn't quote the message to which you replied. Please read this
page:

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F8rn_Johansen?=

hi

i made a home page with html and css, it is working good for firefox
and for IE it works good for any pc that i tried it ( office/friends)
but only at my home pc i am having problem to sse it good , i think
it's the padding or the mrgin

how can it be that i can see it good with IE in ant other pc but mine?

any idea

thanks

IE and Firefox handles padding different. Firefox will add the padding
to the width of the object whereas IE will keep the defined width. This
annoyes the crap out of me. The solution is to put an <div> inside the
object and give that one a margin.