CSS ignored by dial up web accelerator

Guest

I tested a new site I'm finishing up on a machine using 'Humboldt Internet
Accelerator' and dial up. The page came up without using the css fonts. I hit
refresh and got the same thing. I then right clicked the page and found on
the list 'Refresh page with full quality.' This worked and my page looked
fine.

I think my code's ok because the page displayed properly when I clicked
'Refresh page with full quality.'

Comments please.