CSS layout problem with NS7

Larry

I have a site at www.ccmeonline.org that I maintain, it is setup with CSS
and generally everything lines out fine except for NS7. The navigation bar
is out of whack and follows all other content, instead of being on the left
side of the main box. Any ideas? It is in position with IE and Opera. TIA

Larry

OK, I went back and validated as XHTML 1.0 Transitional, but my links box is
still offset from the main box, but only in NS7. However, I have also found
that altho it looks fine in Opera 7, in Opera 6.05 my fonts in the links box
and top box are too big, they are not picking up the CSS file.

So the problem is not the doc type, but I have something out of line. Anyone
see what it is?

TIA, Larry

kchayka

Larry said:
I have a site at www.ccmeonline.org that I maintain, it is setup with CSS

....and apparently repositioned (or something) using JavaScript.
and generally everything lines out fine except for NS7. The navigation bar
is out of whack and follows all other content, instead of being on the left
side of the main box.

Looks like it WFM OK when I disable JS.
Any ideas?

Whatever it is you are attempting to do in JS, consider not doing it.

Larry

You were right, it was the Javascript, I removed it and everything lines out
fine.

Thanks, Larry