    and generally everything lines out fine except for NS7. The navigation bar
    is out of whack and follows all other content, instead of being on the left
    side of the main box. Any ideas? It is in position with IE and Opera. TIA
    Larry, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Larry

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Jan 3, 2004

  3. Larry

    Larry Guest

    OK, I went back and validated as XHTML 1.0 Transitional, but my links box is
    still offset from the main box, but only in NS7. However, I have also found
    that altho it looks fine in Opera 7, in Opera 6.05 my fonts in the links box
    and top box are too big, they are not picking up the CSS file.

    So the problem is not the doc type, but I have something out of line. Anyone
    see what it is?

    TIA, Larry

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...atically)&charset=iso-8859-1 (Western Europe)

    http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/...cmeonline.org/text.css&warning=1&profile=css2

    Larry, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Larry

    kchayka Guest

    Larry wrote:
    > I have a site at www.ccmeonline.org that I maintain, it is setup with CSS

    ....and apparently repositioned (or something) using JavaScript.

    > and generally everything lines out fine except for NS7. The navigation bar
    > is out of whack and follows all other content, instead of being on the left
    > side of the main box.

    Looks like it WFM OK when I disable JS.

    > Any ideas?

    Whatever it is you are attempting to do in JS, consider not doing it.
    kchayka, Jan 4, 2004
  5. Larry

    Larry Guest

    You were right, it was the Javascript, I removed it and everything lines out
    fine.

    Thanks, Larry

    Larry, Jan 4, 2004