CSS: Lining up images on one line

RobM

Hi crew

Having trouble trying to line up images along a line (background) using CSS.
Example is at http://users.bigpond.net.au/snootfrog/wip/login.html I'm
trying to get the footer area - the three images with the line background to
all line up as per the similar footer area in
https://easprod1.epa.vic.gov.au/pollrep/ptlogin.jsp?src=L&dn=ccd (which is
table-based).

My example looks fine in Opera, but IE and Netscape show the left and right
images below the line. Can anyone see what I've done wrong?
(Perhaps a multiple-column div page layout containing images at the top of
each div column?)

Much appreciated
CHeers
Rob