  1. Hi, I have three links each with margin-left: 20px. This works fine in
    firefox but in internet explorer it treats the 20 pixels inbetween as a
    link. Why is this and is it fixable? Many thanks!
    King of Red Lions, Nov 21, 2004

  2. King of Red Lions wrote:

    > Hi, I have three links each with margin-left: 20px. This works fine in
    > firefox but in internet explorer it treats the 20 pixels inbetween as a
    > link. Why is this and is it fixable? Many thanks!

    Are you putting all links on the same line? Could you send the URL maybe? I
    do something similar (but links are on separate lines) and it works fine in
    either FF or IE.

    --
    Roy Schestowitz
    http://schestowitz.com
    Roy Schestowitz, Nov 21, 2004

  3. King of Red Lions

    neredbojias Guest

    Without quill or qualm, King of Red Lions quothed:

    > Hi, I have three links each with margin-left: 20px. This works fine in
    > firefox but in internet explorer it treats the 20 pixels inbetween as a
    > link. Why is this and is it fixable? Many thanks!

    I think you gotta live with it. IE's just a shitier browser.

    --
    Neredbojias
    neredbojias, Nov 21, 2004
  4. King of Red Lions

    Kris Guest

    In article <>,
    neredbojias <> wrote:

    > IE is just a better browser.

    In article <>,
    neredbojias <> wrote:

    > IE's just a shitier browser.

    Are you intentionally contradicting yourself in a timespan of 2 minutes
    just to troll?

    --
    Kris
    <> (nl)
    Kris, Nov 21, 2004
  5. King of Red Lions wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> King of Red Lions wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hi, I have three links each with margin-left: 20px. This works fine in
    >>>firefox but in internet explorer it treats the 20 pixels inbetween as a
    >>>link. Why is this and is it fixable? Many thanks!

    >> Are you putting all links on the same line? Could you send the URL maybe?
    >> I do something similar (but links are on separate lines) and it works
    >> fine in either FF or IE.

    > Yeah, they're all on the same line. It seems to be working fine in all
    > browsers except IE. Mind you, it is IE 5 I'm testing it with.

    If you can't post the URL, could you maybe send a snippet of HTML and the
    corresponding style sheet? I use IE 5 as well (at home) and margins work
    fine.

    Roy

    --
    Roy Schestowitz
    http://schestowitz.com
    Roy Schestowitz, Nov 21, 2004

    King of Red Lions, Nov 21, 2004
  7. King of Red Lions

    neredbojias Guest

    Without quill or qualm, Kris quothed:

    > In article <>,
    > neredbojias <> wrote:
    >
    > > IE is just a better browser.

    > In article <>,
    > neredbojias <> wrote:
    >
    > > IE's just a shitier browser.

    > Are you intentionally contradicting yourself in a timespan of 2 minutes
    > just to troll?

    Naw, I just like to aggravate persnicketty people.

    --
    Neredbojias
    neredbojias, Nov 22, 2004