    one thing.

    Suggestions will be much appreciated.

    Fred

    Fred Camper, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Fred Camper

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Nico Schuyt, Aug 16, 2003

  3. "Fred Camper" <> wrote:

    > A small excerpt from a page I've been working on (and with which I got
    > some great help here earlier) is at
    > http://www.fredcamper.com/FilmographyN3.html
    >
    > Presumably I've done the markup poorly.

    Indeed. You open a heading and put all kinds of things there, then try to
    close the heading inside a list. Tag soup causes indigestion to modern
    browsers, and isn't healthy for old-timers either.

    > (I admit to not knowing much about this).

    Fine, then start learning HTML. Some alternate links are listed at
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/HTML3.2/2.1.html

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Aug 16, 2003