[CSS] margin and mozilla

Lars Neidhold

hi ng,
i´m just curious, doesn´t i.e. "margin: 0px 120px 10px 0px" work in
mozilla? I´m using mozilla firebird and while the above statement does
not result in a left margin, the "margin-left: 120px" does the job.

thx,
Lars

Steve Pugh

Lars Neidhold said:
i´m just curious, doesn´t i.e. "margin: 0px 120px 10px 0px" work in
mozilla? I´m using mozilla firebird and while the above statement does
not result in a left margin, the "margin-left: 120px" does the job.

A left margin? You've told the browser to make the left margin 0 and
it has. What were you expecting?

The edges go clockwise from 12 o'clock so the order is -
top right bottom left.

Some peopler remember this as "TRouBLe".

Steve

Lars Neidhold

Steve said:
A left margin? You've told the browser to make the left margin 0 and
it has. What were you expecting?

The edges go clockwise from 12 o'clock so the order is -
top right bottom left.

Some peopler remember this as "TRouBLe".

argh... i was sure it was "top left bottom right"

thx for the hint,
Lars

My Liege

Editting pleasantness in place of snideness to improve the usenet
experience for everyone.

X XXXX XXXXXX? XXX'XX XXXX XXX XXXXXXX XX XXXX XXX XXXXXXX XX XXXX XXX
XXX. XXXX XXXX XXX XXXXXXXXXXXX?

Hullo friend,

It appears you've made an ordering error in the first command. The order
should have...
...the edges go clockwise from 12 o'clock, so the order is -
top right bottom left.

Some peopler remember this as "TRouBLe".

Wishing you the best of luck on your page,

rf

My Liege said:
Editting pleasantness in place of snideness to improve the usenet
experience for everyone.

It is considered a breach of usenet etiqutte to correct somebody else's
grammer or obvious typpos.

To "correct" half a post just because you don't like the tone of it is
IMNSHO bloody rude and arrogant. And what are you doing out of your frames
thread anyway?

Do **** off, there's a good chap.

My Liege

It is considered a breach of usenet etiqutte to correct somebody ^^^^^^^^
else's grammer or obvious typpos.
^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

Quit trolling.

To "correct"

Who are you quoting?

half a post just because you don't like the tone of it

Nonsense. I clearly said my reason for "editting" it was to make usenet a
more enjoyable experience for everyone.

2nd half of post snipped for same reason...

William Tasso

Steve said:
My Liege said:
Editting pleasantness in place of snideness to improve the usenet
experience for everyone.

[snip my post and ML's 'edits']

Ah, I see that I have my very own Usenet stalker now.

Bah, I saw him/her first - jilted already, humbug.