CSS Media Types for Visual Studio

Guest

I've have an Menu control that I created. The big difference is that its
behavior is totally managed by css...no javascript involved *WooHoo*

I'm having a problem, thought, in that then this thing is viewed in the
Visual Studio IDE, all of the menus are visible all of the time because the
IDE doesn't honor some of the CSS visibility settings.

If there any way I can work around this?
My first thought was that I could do something with the CSS @media
directives, but I don't know if that would work even if there was a
@visual-studio media directive (or something like that).

I know....I could ahve the control check to see if its in design mode and
not render the child menus.

I don't want to take that route right now because this has actually been a
issue for me at other times because I use CSS very heavily in my design, and
it would be nice if I could choose a different style sheet, or somehow
control how CSS is applied at design time versus the web browser.