CSS menu vertical

Nico Schuyt

Uhhh, I installed the Mozilla 1.7.3 -> submenu still too low :-(
And upgraded to Opera 7.54: It works indeed, but submenu too low also.
Any suggestion how to fix that?

Nico Schuyt

brucie said:
In alt.html Nico Schuyt said:
change the css

Ahhh, no mercy for an old man trying to fix the bloody CSS for hours now :-(
But, I succeeded:
li:hover ul, li.over ul{ display: block; }
changed to:
li:hover ul, li.over ul{ display: inline; }

Thanks!!

brucie

In alt.html Nico Schuyt said:
Ahhh, no mercy for an old man trying to fix the bloody CSS for hours now :-(

i'll swap you. i'll fix your css if you screw 200 drippers shut then
unscrew them all 10 clicks so they all have an equal flow rate.
But, I succeeded:
li:hover ul, li.over ul{ display: block; }
changed to:
li:hover ul, li.over ul{ display: inline; }

i would have used a negative margin to raise the hovered bits up.

brucie

In alt.html Nico Schuyt said:
I'm sure I tried that before but than the menu is not correct in IE

hide it from IE

..blah{margin for ie}
..blah,[nul]{margin for real browsers}