    can anyone explain what I am doing wrong.

    www.susangrasekamp.co.uk

    thanks
    tom watson, Jun 24, 2003

  2. tom watson

    PeterMcC Guest

    tom watson wrote:
    > On the site I am creating, sometimes my style sheets, underline the
    > titles at the top (which I don't want) and sometimes they do (which I
    > want)
    >
    > can anyone explain what I am doing wrong.
    >
    > www.susangrasekamp.co.uk

    Your links should be defined in the order:
    link
    visited
    hover
    active

    BTW - the home page has no text other than the title and, as that's been
    separated into individual letters by the use of spaces, there are only, as
    far as a search engine is concerned, some 30 individual letters and no
    words. You may consider the sacrificing of search engine visibility to be
    worth it for the stylistic benefit but I'd be inclined to look at that
    again.

    My twopenn'orth.

    --
    PeterMcC