  1. Jimmy

    Jimmy Guest

    is there a good newsgroup for CSS discussion?
    Jimmy, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Jimmy

    PeterMcC Guest

    Jimmy wrote in
    <43fb131c$0$12230$>

    > is there a good newsgroup for CSS discussion?

    There's a newsgroup:

    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

    I'll leave the quality judgement to you.

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,
    PeterMcC, Feb 21, 2006

  3. Nick Theodorakis, Feb 21, 2006
  4. Nick Theodorakis wrote:
    > Jimmy wrote:
    >> is there a good newsgroup for CSS discussion?

    ^^^^

    > comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets
    >
    > Nick

    He said he wanted a /good/ newsgroup
    Steve Kostecke, Feb 21, 2006
  5. Jimmy

    Jim Moe Guest

    Steve Kostecke wrote:
    >>> is there a good newsgroup for CSS discussion?

    >> comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets

    > He said he wanted a /good/ newsgroup

    What's not /good/ about it?
    And what is *your* recommendation?

    (Remove .AXSPAMGN for email)
    Jim Moe, Feb 21, 2006
  6. Steve Kostecke wrote:
    > Nick Theodorakis wrote:
    >> Jimmy wrote:
    >>> is there a good newsgroup for CSS discussion?

    > ^^^^
    >
    >> comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets
    >>
    >> Nick

    > He said he wanted a /good/ newsgroup

    As in the other c.i.w.a.* ngs, they may not care much for chit-chat, and
    don't suffer fools gladly, but if you really want a knowledgeable answer
    to CSS question, that's the place to go.

    Nick

    --
    Nick Theodorakis

    contact form: