CSS or Frames?

enkara

Hi!

I'm making a web application and I will have one horizontal header and
a vertical menu that it will be always the same. What can you recommend
to me?
Thank you!!

dorayme

"enkara said:
Hi!

I'm making a web application and I will have one horizontal header and
a vertical menu that it will be always the same. What can you recommend
to me?
Thank you!!

This is one way that is not too bad:

A div at the top, id it as header and simply put it first up
after <body> in the html.

Next a nav div floated left, widthed either by ems or px (there
are arguments for each). A content div with a left margin that
clears the nav width. You can stick another div last for a footer
(don't forget to clear: it!

Any questions?

enkara

I think what I'm doing is a web app ^^ my language is not English as
you sure have noticed, and maybe we have different ways to say things.

Well, the important thing is to thank you for your help!

Beauregard T. Shagnasty ha escrito: