    a vertical menu that it will be always the same. What can you recommend
    to me?
    Thank you!!

    enkara, Jan 15, 2007

  2. enkara

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "enkara" <> wrote:

    > Hi!
    >
    > I'm making a web application and I will have one horizontal header and
    > a vertical menu that it will be always the same. What can you recommend
    > to me?
    > Thank you!!

    This is one way that is not too bad:

    A div at the top, id it as header and simply put it first up
    after <body> in the html.

    Next a nav div floated left, widthed either by ems or px (there
    are arguments for each). A content div with a left margin that
    clears the nav width. You can stick another div last for a footer
    (don't forget to clear: it!

    Any questions?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jan 15, 2007

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 15, 2007
  4. enkara

    enkara Guest

    I think what I'm doing is a web app ^^ my language is not English as
    you sure have noticed, and maybe we have different ways to say things.

    Well, the important thing is to thank you for your help!

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty ha escrito:

    enkara, Jan 15, 2007