CSS positioning images

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Knut Krueger, May 18, 2006.

  1. Knut Krueger

    Knut Krueger Guest

    Hi to all,
    first, I would like to thank you for all help in the
    .... table tread ...
    Ok tables are very old fashioned style, I will promise not to abuse them
    further more ;-)

    Therefor I tried out some features of the CSS style, but there are,
    some more questions, which I didn't not find in the manual:

    The basic functions are working fine but it seems that there it could be
    much improved ... but I do not know why.

    Its working absolute fine with Netscape not with Firefox and a little
    bit bad with IE. pls. see link below

    hopefully understood the manual I thought that I could manage it with
    #bar2 ...
    #bar2 #bar2_right
    #bar2 #bar2_left

    but I was not able to get the bars in the same "row"
    the bar2_middle is now from the left to the right corner, but should
    only be between bar2_left and bar2_right and should use the hole spare
    room between.
    Is that all possible with CSS and maybe anybody could help me with that
    stuff

    css style file : http://test.konstanze-krueger.de/formate.css

    http://test.konstanze-krueger.de/index.html

    Regards Knut