    side (as I want it to be) in Mozilla.

    Thanks,

    Phil Hibbs.
    Phil Hibbs, Dec 19, 2003

  2. Phil Hibbs wrote:

    > Can someone please take a look at http://www.hibbs.me.uk/ and tell me
    > why the right-hand sidebar section with the links and the calendar
    > sometimes appears at the bottom in IE, but is always at the right-hand
    > side (as I want it to be) in Mozilla.

    You are styling HTML there so I am not sure why you ask in
    comp.text.xml. I think
    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets
    is a better place to ask.
    Using floated elements to provide a column layout is tricky, if you
    visit http://www.w3.org/ with IE6/Win and use a narrow window you will
    see that the "third column" is moved down below the first and second.
    I think your site suffers from the same problem, it depends on the
    window width whether IE will keep your contentright element side by side
    witht the frame element.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/