CSS Problem with webpage

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Wayfarer, Oct 8, 2003.

  1. Wayfarer

    Wayfarer Guest

    Hi,

    I'm having problems with the webpage at
    http://wayfarer.brinkster.net/index.asp. It looks the way I want it to
    in Firebird, but in IE 6 it apparently has no padding inside the #quote-
    container. Opera has a "spillover" problem: below the #quote-container,
    there's some purple above the footer border. I can't figure out how to
    get rid of it.

    The stylesheet is at: http://wayfarer.brinkster.net/journeys.css .

    I've tried playing with it with Firebird's EditCSS extension (live in
    browser update as you change the stylesheet in a sidebar), but, like I
    said, it works fine in Firebird so it doesn't do me much good.

    Can anyone help? I'd appreciate it.

    TIA

    --
    Wayfarer
    Journeys: http://wayfarer.brinkster.net/contact.asp

    Wayfarer, Oct 8, 2003

  2. Wayfarer wrote:

    > Opera has a "spillover" problem: below the #quote-container,
    > there's some purple above the footer border.

    I don't see this at any browser width. Opera/7.21p1 for Linux.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Oct 8, 2003