CSS Problem with webpage

Wayfarer

Hi,

I'm having problems with the webpage at
http://wayfarer.brinkster.net/index.asp. It looks the way I want it to
in Firebird, but in IE 6 it apparently has no padding inside the #quote-
container. Opera has a "spillover" problem: below the #quote-container,
there's some purple above the footer border. I can't figure out how to
get rid of it.

The stylesheet is at: http://wayfarer.brinkster.net/journeys.css .

I've tried playing with it with Firebird's EditCSS extension (live in
browser update as you change the stylesheet in a sidebar), but, like I
said, it works fine in Firebird so it doesn't do me much good.

Can anyone help? I'd appreciate it.

TIA

Toby A Inkster

Wayfarer said:
Opera has a "spillover" problem: below the #quote-container,
there's some purple above the footer border.

I don't see this at any browser width. Opera/7.21p1 for Linux.