    What's wrong ?
    (I am only interested in Ms Explorer because it is the most used browser.)

    Rob

    Rob, Mar 9, 2006

  2. Rob

    Neredbojias Guest

    With neither quill nor qualm, Rob quothed:

    > Iam making a site on
    > http://shalva.comweb.nl
    >
    > It uses css for the navigation buttons.
    > Problem is dat the links not all show in orange.
    >
    > Also the links outside menu's on the other pages don't show allways in
    > orange.
    >
    > The css is at http://shalva.comweb.nl/shalva.css
    >
    > What's wrong ?
    > (I am only interested in Ms Explorer because it is the most used browser.)

    You override the stylesheet color with the styles on the page.

    --
    Neredbojias

    Neredbojias, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Rob wrote:

    > Iam making a site on
    > http://shalva.comweb.nl

    I was going to have a look, but the obnoxious music drove me away.

    > (I am only interested in Ms Explorer because it is the most used browser.)

    So you are not interested in the other fifth of humanity? Poor attitude.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 10, 2006