CSS Question...

Kian

Hi there,

I would like to transfer my table's style to CSS. The table is as below...

< Table WIDTH="100%" CELLPADDING="4" CELLSPACING="0" BORDER="0">

Can somebody here show me how to use CELLSPACING style in CSS?

table.Outer
{
width: 100%; /*WIDTH="100%"*/
padding: 4;/*CELLPADDING="4"*/
???????? /*CELLSPACING="0"*/
border: 0;/*BORDER="0">*/
}

Thanks,
Kian

Lauri Raittila

Hi there,

I would like to transfer my table's style to CSS. The table is as below...

< Table WIDTH="100%" CELLPADDING="4" CELLSPACING="0" BORDER="0">

Can somebody here show me how to use CELLSPACING style in CSS?

table.Outer
{
width: 100%; /*WIDTH="100%"*/
padding: 4;/*CELLPADDING="4"*/

You meaned padding:4px; unit is must when non zero value.
???????? /*CELLSPACING="0"*/
border: 0;/*BORDER="0">*/
}

border-spacing:0px . But that don't work on IE. use
border-collapse:collapse instead.