  1. Nocturnal

    Nocturnal Guest

    How do I go about setting some kind of "wrap" so that when I'm typing in a

    Nocturnal, Mar 29, 2005

  2. "Nocturnal" <> wrote:

    > How do I go about setting some kind of "wrap" so that when I'm
    > typing in a <div> that it wraps instead of going on and on and on?

    Stop doing what you do now to prevent the wrapping. Post a URL if
    problems remain.

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Mar 29, 2005

  3. Nocturnal

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Previously in alt.html, Nocturnal <> said:

    > How do I go about setting some kind of "wrap" so that when I'm typing in a

    That is the default behaviour of a <div>. If it is not behaving that
    way, you must be doing something to prevent it.

    As always, a URL is worth a thousand words.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Mar 29, 2005