CSS question

Bruce A. Julseth

I can't seem to find a css newsgroup so, my apologies for placing me
question here. Can I, without using tables, create more then a 2 column
display, ie width = 50%, float: left and float=right?

Also, maybe someone can point me to a CSS newsgroup.

Thanks...

Bruce A. Julseth

Bruce A. Julseth said:
I can't seem to find a css newsgroup so, my apologies for placing me
question here. Can I, without using tables, create more then a 2 column
display, ie width = 50%, float: left and float=right?

Also, maybe someone can point me to a CSS newsgroup.

Thanks...

Never mind. I found a "stylesheet" newsgroups. I'll post me question there.

Sorry, and thanks.

dorayme

"Bruce A. Julseth said:
Can I, without using tables, create more then a 2 column
display, ie width = 50%, float: left and float=right?

You want more than two columns but describe two columns?