css question

Knut Krueger

Hi to all,

I have I a drupal theme in the first CSS

#page > header {
clear: both;
padding: 0;
background-image: url("images/header_background.gif");
background-repeat:repeat-x;
background-color: transparent;
}

and in the last css (color cofiguration by color module

div#page {
background: #feffff url("images/header-tile.png") repeat-x left top;

}

I would have the header with transparent background, but the div#page
part is setting the header to the background color.

I cannot disable the div#page because ist is used for all other text
areas of the site.

Any suggestion to disable the background color?

Kind regards Knut

Jukka K. Korpela

I have I a drupal theme in the first CSS

As usual, a URL would be worth more than a thousand words.
#page > header

Do you intentionally want to prevent the CSS code from working on older
versions of IE?
div#page {
background: #feffff url("images/header-tile.png") repeat-x left top;

}

I would have the header with transparent background,

What "header"?
but the div#page
part is setting the header to the background color.

The rule sets a background color, yes. And a background image, so that
the background color mostly does not matter.
I cannot disable the div#page because ist is used for all other text
areas of the site.

What? There can be at most one element on each page that matches the
selector div#page, so what are you talking about?

Knut Krueger

Am 21.07.2011 21:34, schrieb Jukka K. Korpela:
As usual, a URL would be worth more than a thousand words.

hmm localhost would not say so much ;-)
What? There can be at most one element on each page that matches the
selector div#page, so what are you talking about?

good question - the best of all - sorry I got struggled with the Drupal
theme system. I was looking for the header section which was in the
last theme an extra block and in this theme a part of the content...

The solution was to add the stand alone header block

Thanks Knut