CSS - Remember All of it?

Stan McCann

In post

i've been doing this web type stuff for a few months now, maybe more
and i cant recall ever doing a site and not checking with the
various recs/specs for some reason.

This is the main reason I like tabbed browsing. I have the page I'm
working on in one tab, HTML elements in one, CSS properties in one, PHP
manual in one, and sometimes I may have more than one tab open to any
of these. Quick reference.

BTW, welcome back brucie. You probably don't remember/know me as I
think I was still mostly lurking last time I was seeing your posts.