css selector

rodchar

hey all,
if i have a cssclass for my table row is there anyway to select a particular
column to style without having to assign each tablecell a cssclass?

thanks,
rodchar

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

How is the table created?

If you are using a GridView, you can explicitly state your columns and add
styling to a particular column. In fact, it is quite easy to do this with
any bindable control.

If you are bindign, but not using a GridView, a Repeater allows you a lot of
flexibility, as it is essentially repeating HTML.

If you are building a table by scratch, you can use some tools (VS 2008
should allow you to select a column, I know there are other HTML editors
that will), but it is not as easy programatically.

Hope this helps.

rodchar

thanks for the insight,
rod.