    column to style without having to assign each tablecell a cssclass?

    thanks,
    rodchar

    rodchar, Apr 3, 2008

  2. How is the table created?

    If you are using a GridView, you can explicitly state your columns and add
    styling to a particular column. In fact, it is quite easy to do this with
    any bindable control.

    If you are bindign, but not using a GridView, a Repeater allows you a lot of
    flexibility, as it is essentially repeating HTML.

    If you are building a table by scratch, you can use some tools (VS 2008
    should allow you to select a column, I know there are other HTML editors
    that will), but it is not as easy programatically.

    Hope this helps.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 3, 2008

  3. rodchar

    rodchar Guest

    thanks for the insight,
    rod.