CSS Style question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Aug 11, 2007.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Aug 11, 2007

  2. You may have to copy and paste the link to a new browser if it won't let you
    see the image. i'm not sure why?

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Aug 11, 2007

  3. On Aug 11, 6:52 pm, rodchar <> wrote:
    > You may have to copy and paste the link to a new browser if it won't let you
    > see the image. i'm not sure why?
    >
    > "rodchar" wrote:
    > > hey all,
    > > please take a look at the image below. why would "Hello" "World" links show
    > > up in the green content if they are outside the <div class="content">?

    > >http://www25.brinkster.com/rodchar/ques200708111154.jpg

    give an example of your CSS
    Alexey Smirnov, Aug 11, 2007
  4. rodchar wrote:
    > hey all,
    > please take a look at the image below. why would "Hello" "World" links show
    > up in the green content if they are outside the <div class="content">?
    >
    > http://www25.brinkster.com/rodchar/ques200708111154.jpg
    >
    > thanks,
    > rodchar

    The links are not in the green content, they are on top of the green
    content.

    The "left" div floats on top of the "content" div. The "content" div
    extends behind the "left" div, but the elements in the "content" div
    floats around the "left" div.

    --
    Göran Andersson
    _____
    =?UTF-8?B?R8O2cmFuIEFuZGVyc3Nvbg==?=, Aug 12, 2007
  5. thanks everyone for clearing this up for me.
    rod.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Aug 14, 2007