CSS Tips and Tricks

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Turbo, Sep 25, 2006.

  1. Turbo

    Turbo Guest

    Turbo, Sep 25, 2006

  2. Turbo

    richard Guest

    "Turbo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Here are a view CSS Tips and tricks that will help you to customize
    > your templates.
    > http://sandy007smarty.seo.iitm.ac.in/2006/09/26/css-tip-and-tricks/

    And here we now have the one millionth website dedicate to tips and tricks.
    Just what the hell language is that on the obviously host supplied page?

    richard, Sep 26, 2006

  3. Turbo

    carolyn Guest

    Turbo wrote:

    > Here are a view CSS Tips and tricks that will help you to customize
    > your templates.
    > http://sandy007smarty.seo.iitm.ac.in/2006/09/26/css-tip-and-tricks/

    I loaded the page and because the default font was quite small, I enlarged
    it. After that it became quite unreadable. Might want to take a look at
    it.

    Carolyn
    --
    Carolyn Marenger

    carolyn, Sep 26, 2006
  4. carolyn wrote:
    > Turbo wrote:
    >
    >> Here are a view CSS Tips and tricks that will help you to customize
    >> your templates.

    - -
    > I loaded the page and because the default font was quite small, I
    > enlarged it. After that it became quite unreadable. Might want to
    > take a look at it.

    "Turbo" is apparently participating in "Google SEO Contest" with almost
    random content stolen from different sources (see "Turbo's" advertisement of
    an age-old HTML tutorial in comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html).

    "Turbo" actually mentions the contest at the start of his or her or its
    page. (Yeah, "its". For all that we can know, "Turbo" could be a robot, i.e.
    computer software programmed to create pages and to try to make them compete
    by posting advertisements etc.)

    The Usenet postings are probably part of the ugly methods used: when you
    quote a message, including the URL, the URL earns a few points in the
    competition, so to say.

    The actual content is irrelevant; "Turbo" just wants people to visit the
    page and create links to it, implicitly or explicitly. Even if the stolen
    content were originally useful, "Turbo" may well have distorted and forged
    parts of it; that would fit into the behavioral pattern.

    --
    Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
    http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/

    Jukka K. Korpela, Sep 26, 2006