    Hi does anyone use TopStyle Pro 3.0 or StyleMaster 3.0

    are these products any good. Any advice would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Toronto Newf, Dec 4, 2004

  2. Toronto Newf

    Karl Core Guest

    "Toronto Newf" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi does anyone use TopStyle Pro 3.0 or StyleMaster 3.0
    >
    > are these products any good. Any advice would be appreciated.

    I've used both. I like TopStyle better.

    --
    -Karl Core
    Please Support "Project Boneyard":
    Karl Core, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Toronto Newf

    Toronto Newf Guest

    thanks have a nice day

    Toronto Newf, Dec 5, 2004
  4. Toronto Newf

    Josh Guest

    I've been using the trial version of TopStyle pro and it is great so far. I
    downloaded the trial to StyleMaster but haven't tried it.

    Josh, Dec 11, 2004