CSS - Transparent Hover for Horizontal Menu Items?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by david.hunter@gmail.com, Nov 8, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi Group - I'd like to try to replicate something like this in CSS :
    http://www.checkeredshirt.com/jo-menu/

    Currently - everything is in a table, and using JavaScript rollovers
    that reference two images.
    One for the non-hover and one for the transparent hover.

    Most important than the transparency, is the positioning of the "box"
    to overlap the main image in the header.

    Any ideas ? I have already converted (almost) everything to CSS -
    http://checkeredshirt.com/jo-menu/1one.html
    http://checkeredshirt.com/jo-menu/one.css

    Not sure why the main content is different in IE versus
    Mozilla/Netscape. :-(

    THANKS!!!!

    , Nov 8, 2006