    --
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)
    https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/sv/husiitalien.html
    Luigi Donatello Asero, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:59:24 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    <> wrote:

    : I usually save my html documents using notepad ( anteckningar) but this time
    : it could not save my file because it was too large, so I used wordpad
    : instead.

    Get EditpadLite. Free. Much much better.
    http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadlite.html

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Feb 6, 2005

  3. Sid Ismail wrote:

    > On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:59:24 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"
    ><> wrote:

    >: I usually save my html documents using notepad ( anteckningar) but this time
    >: it could not save my file because it was too large, so I used wordpad
    >: instead.

    > Get EditpadLite. Free. Much much better.
    > http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadlite.html

    That was my choice for freeware text editor, back in the Windows
    Decade, too. Then for HTML I started using something called
    DevelopersPad. I don't think I've ever heard it mentioned in any of
    the web-related groups I do. Has *anyone* within the sound of my
    keystrokes ever used it? Okay...*heard* of it? :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Now killing all posts made with User-Agent G2
    Blinky the Shark, Feb 6, 2005