CSS validator and Word pad

Luigi Donatello Asero

Hello,
I usually save my html documents using notepad ( anteckningar) but this time
it could not save my file because it was too large, so I used wordpad
instead.
This page is the result
While trying to validate for CSS I get the following message.
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html

"No error or warning found
To work as intended, your CSS style sheet needs a correct document parse
tree. This means you should use valid HTML.

No style sheet found"
Is the external style sheet no style sheet?

Sid Ismail

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 02:59:24 GMT, "Luigi Donatello Asero"

: I usually save my html documents using notepad ( anteckningar) but this time
: it could not save my file because it was too large, so I used wordpad
: instead.

Get EditpadLite. Free. Much much better.
http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadlite.html

Sid

Blinky the Shark

: I usually save my html documents using notepad ( anteckningar) but this time
: it could not save my file because it was too large, so I used wordpad
: instead.
Get EditpadLite. Free. Much much better.
http://www.editpadpro.com/editpadlite.html

That was my choice for freeware text editor, back in the Windows
Decade, too. Then for HTML I started using something called
DevelopersPad. I don't think I've ever heard it mentioned in any of
the web-related groups I do. Has *anyone* within the sound of my
keystrokes ever used it? Okay...*heard* of it? :)