    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

    Matthew Paterson, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Matthew Paterson wrote:
    > So Ive figured I can position images using CSS, but is there a way so
    > that the 0,0 point is the top left of a table? So that if the broswer window
    > changes size (different resolution) then the image will still be in the
    > same place, and not move out of position.

    URL?

    Leif K-Brooks, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Matthew Paterson, Nov 22, 2003
  4. Leif K-Brooks, Nov 22, 2003
  5. On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:05:29 +0000, Leif K-Brooks wrote:

    > That isn't tabular data. Why are you using tables?

    What should I be using?

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

    Matthew Paterson, Nov 22, 2003
  6. Matthew Paterson wrote:

    >>That isn't tabular data. Why are you using tables?

    > What should I be using?

    CSS.

    Leif K-Brooks, Nov 22, 2003
  7. Matthew Paterson

    Nick Howes Guest

    "Matthew Paterson" <> wrote in message
    > So Ive figured I can position images using CSS, but is there a way so
    > that the 0,0 point is the top left of a table? So that if the broswer

    window
    > changes size (different resolution) then the image will still be in the
    > same place, and not move out of position.

    You want relative positioning as opposed to absolute. then if the divs are
    in the table they will move relative to it.

    though you shouldn't need to use tables and is the flash title necessary? It
    doesn't serve any purpose other than make people have to wait for the
    letters to float along before they can know what the page is called, and
    that's if they have flash on their computer.

    just constructive advice!

    Nick Howes, Nov 22, 2003
  8. Matthew Paterson

    Mark Parnell Guest