    NEWS Guest

    Where is the best Cascading Style Sheet new group, I can only seem to find
    non-english ones

    NEWS, Dec 21, 2005

  2. NEWS wrote:

    > Where is the best Cascading Style Sheet new group, I can only seem to
    > find non-english ones

    Try looking for news:comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets.

    The keyword being, of course, "stylesheets".

    --
    Kim André Akerø
    -

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Kim_Andr=E9_Aker=F8?=, Dec 21, 2005

  3. NEWS wrote:

    > Where is the best Cascading Style Sheet new group, I can only seem to find
    > non-english ones

    This one? comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets?

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Dec 21, 2005
  4. NEWS

    NEWS Guest

    thx NM

    NEWS, Dec 21, 2005
  5. NEWS

    NEWS Guest

    thx NM

    NEWS, Dec 21, 2005
  6. __/ [David Dorward] on Wednesday 21 December 2005 18:44 \__

    > NEWS wrote:
    >
    >> Where is the best Cascading Style Sheet new group, I can only seem to find
    >> non-english ones

    > This one? comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets?

    css-discuss is quite good too if you are willing to settle for mailing lists
    (on browser bugs and IE nags primarily).

    http://css-discuss.incutio.com/

    Roy

    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz | "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"
    http://Schestowitz.com | SuSE Linux | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E

    Roy Schestowitz, Dec 22, 2005