CSS

Gufus

Hi Group...

Your help/input has much bern appreciated.. Thank You. :)

But like anyone in this world, my time is also short. Just not enough hours
in a day, and I can't get into a big debate about my programing skills.

Cheers!

Gufus

mailto:[email protected]
http://www.gypsy-designs.com

.... There is no time like the present to postpone what you ought to be doing.

Jonathan N. Little

Gufus said:
Hi Group...

Your help/input has much bern appreciated.. Thank You. :)

But like anyone in this world, my time is also short. Just not enough hours
in a day, and I can't get into a big debate about my programing skills.
???
Are you replying to the wrong thread?

Jonathan N. Little

Gufus said:
Hi Jonathan,

Friday March 17 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:

Nope.
Well it did seem odd to be thank all for input on a thread that you did
not participate in. Of course if you would quote what you are referring
to would help a bit.