    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... There is no time like the present to postpone what you ought to be doing.
    Gufus, Mar 18, 2006

  2. Gufus wrote:

    > Hi Group...
    >
    > Your help/input has much bern appreciated.. Thank You. :)
    >
    > But like anyone in this world, my time is also short. Just not enough hours
    > in a day, and I can't get into a big debate about my programing skills.

    ???
    Are you replying to the wrong thread?

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, Mar 18, 2006

  3. Gufus

    Gufus Guest

    Hi Jonathan,

    Friday March 17 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:

    > From:
    > Are you replying to the wrong thread?

    Nope.

    Gufus

    mailto:
    http://www.gypsy-designs.com

    .... Experiments should be reproducible. They should all fail in the same way.
    Gufus, Mar 18, 2006
  4. Gufus wrote:

    > Hi Jonathan,
    >
    > Friday March 17 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:
    >
    > > From:
    > > Are you replying to the wrong thread?

    > Nope.

    Well it did seem odd to be thank all for input on a thread that you did
    not participate in. Of course if you would quote what you are referring
    to would help a bit.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan