css

Gufus

Hi Ed,

Friday March 24 2006, Ed Mullen writes to Gufus:
From: (e-mail address removed)
Oh, trust me!

Well after *many* shots my self, and a bit of detective work it's now working
fine. Thats the thing working with old software, and *yes* this is a gated
message.

It's just a hobby. :)

--
K. Klement

http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:[email protected]

.... There is no such thing as pure pleasure; some anxiety always goes with it.

Ed Mullen

Gufus said:
Hi Ed,

Friday March 24 2006, Ed Mullen writes to Gufus:

Well after *many* shots my self, and a bit of detective work it's now working
fine. Thats the thing working with old software, and *yes* this is a gated
message.

It's just a hobby. :)

Good for you. And thanks for making the effort!

Gufus

Hi Ed,

From: (e-mail address removed)
Good for you. And thanks for making the effort!

Using your trick of *highlighting* it first was easily the first way to see
where and when HEX 20 was getting deleted, then my HEX editor was the tool to
finally find the problem.

BTW...

Your screen shoots you showed me, what program do you use for that?

--
K. Klement

http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:[email protected]

.... The road to hell is paved with NAND gates.

Jonathan N. Little

Gufus said:
Hi Ed,

Monday March 27 2006, Ed Mullen writes to Gufus:

Using your trick of *highlighting* it first was easily the first way to see
where and when HEX 20 was getting deleted, then my HEX editor was the tool to
finally find the problem.

BTW...

Your screen shoots you showed me, what program do you use for that?

In Windows 'Print Screen' key put screenshot to clipboard...

Gufus

Hi Jonathan,

From: (e-mail address removed)
In Windows 'Print Screen' key put screenshot to clipboard...

Yes, that looks like it works, but it takes a screen shot of the the whole
desktop, I just want a shot of the "current" program selected. And I do a
print screen on the active window.

Ideas?

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:[email protected]
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... A hammer sometimes misses its mark - a bouquet never.

Sid Ismail

: Hi Jonathan,
:
: Tuesday March 28 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:
:
: > From: (e-mail address removed)
: > In Windows 'Print Screen' key put screenshot to clipboard...
:
: Yes, that looks like it works, but it takes a screen shot of the the whole
: desktop, I just want a shot of the "current" program selected. And I do a
: print screen on the active window.
:
: Ideas?

This is one of the best buys I have made:
http://www.desksoft.com/HardCopy.htm

I will strongly recommend it! :)

Sid

Stan McCann

(e-mail address removed) (Gufus) wrote in
Hi Jonathan,

Tuesday March 28 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:

Yes, that looks like it works, but it takes a screen shot of the the
whole desktop, I just want a shot of the "current" program selected.
And I do a print screen on the active window.

Ideas?

Alt+Print Screen gets just the active window.

Stan McCann

: Hi Jonathan,
:
: Tuesday March 28 2006, Jonathan N. Little writes to Gufus:
:
: > From: (e-mail address removed)
: > In Windows 'Print Screen' key put screenshot to clipboard...
:
: Yes, that looks like it works, but it takes a screen shot of the
: the whole desktop, I just want a shot of the "current" program
: selected. And I do a print screen on the active window.
:
: Ideas?

This is one of the best buys I have made:
http://www.desksoft.com/HardCopy.htm

I will strongly recommend it! :)

$20.00! For the same thing Print Screen and a graphics app will do? I
already have a good graphics app anyway so 20 bucks for a Print Screen.
Nah, what a rip off. IMHO

FYI Sid. I just realized I'd been reading your name wrong for quite
some time. I thought it was Sid Issmall. Shows what happens when you
let your brain get in the way. :) Got it right now though.

Ed Mullen

Gufus said:
Hi Ed,

Monday March 27 2006, Ed Mullen writes to Gufus:

Using your trick of *highlighting* it first was easily the first way to see
where and when HEX 20 was getting deleted, then my HEX editor was the tool to
finally find the problem.

BTW...

Your screen shoots you showed me, what program do you use for that?

I used Paintshop Pro 10. But I also have and use Irfanview which is
free and works quite nicely.

Sid Ismail

: FYI Sid. I just realized I'd been reading your name wrong for quite
: some time. I thought it was Sid Issmall. Shows what happens when you
: let your brain get in the way. :) Got it right now though.

:)) www.elsid.co.za

Needs a revamp though.

Sid

Stan McCann

: FYI Sid. I just realized I'd been reading your name wrong for
: quite some time. I thought it was Sid Issmall. Shows what happens
: when you let your brain get in the way. :) Got it right now
: though.

:)) www.elsid.co.za

Needs a revamp though.

A bit of a stretch to think of you as small. ;) And don't most of us
have pages that need a revamp/updating? You know what they say about
plumbers always having leaky pipes?

dorayme

Sid Ismail said:
: FYI Sid. I just realized I'd been reading your name wrong for quite
: some time. I thought it was Sid Issmall. Shows what happens when you
: let your brain get in the way. :) Got it right now though.

:)) www.elsid.co.za

Needs a revamp though.

Sid

Sid, you have one of the best blonde jokes there that I ever
heard!

Gufus

Hi Ed,

From: (e-mail address removed)
I used Paintshop Pro 10. But I also have and use Irfanview
which is free and works quite nicely.

Vcool.

I use Paintshop Pro also, the latest version I have is v7. Also use
PhotoShop for my graphics, were you just using Printscreen in Win and pasting
it into Paintshop? When I do that the image is totally out of focus.

-+- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
+ Origin: Calgary Organization CDN Fidonet-Internet Gateway
(1:134/77.10)

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:[email protected]
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... Anything can work if you fiddle with it long enough.

Richard Sexton

I use Paintshop Pro also, the latest version I have is v7. Also use
PhotoShop for my graphics, were you just using Printscreen in Win and pasting
it into Paintshop? When I do that the image is totally out of focus.

Just as an aside, hang on to V7. I've used versions 1-9 and I have anything
after 7. I liked 6 the best; the later ones have whizbang features I just
don't need.

But them I'm a luddite. I still use lview v1a (and love it for quick/fast
things).

Ed Mullen

Gufus said:
Hi Ed,

Tuesday March 28 2006, Ed Mullen writes to Gufus:

Vcool.

I use Paintshop Pro also, the latest version I have is v7. Also use
PhotoShop for my graphics, were you just using Printscreen in Win and pasting
it into Paintshop? When I do that the image is totally out of focus.

No, I used the Screen Capture feature of PSP 10. Don't know where it is
in version 7 but in 10 it's: File - Import - Screen Capture.

Sid Ismail

: Hi Sid,
:
: Wednesday March 29 2006, Sid Ismail writes to All:
:
: > From: (e-mail address removed)
: > This is one of the best buys I have made:
: > http://www.desksoft.com/HardCopy.htm
: > I will strongly recommend it! :)
:
: Had a chance to try it out just now.
:
: Works pretty good ... Thx!

Great! :))

Sid

Gufus

Hi Richard,

From: (e-mail address removed)
Just as an aside, hang on to V7. I've used versions 1-9 and

Right on.. I've got v5-7, like them all. Photoshop is my favorite tho.
But them I'm a luddite. I still use lview v1a (and love it
for quick/fast things).

<smile> I'm also using a old version of Acdc.. the viewer. BTW I figured out
my focus problem, it was that shot of whiskey I had for breakfast. Mmmmmm.

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:[email protected]