CSS2 question

Becky Lash

No problem...

I loaded it now:
http://html.janfaerber.com/files/wood/indexmod.html

templates/dropshadow.png ... this image is too large!

Same with this:
templates/dropshadow.gif

news3.gif is not in the '/image' folder.

You don't have a <html> tag in the beginning.

Why do you use two body tags?

##############################
Hi, Jan,

Thanks for your looking at the link and your other posts. I have completely
recoded this page into .html and css that validates. I did not write the
code for the menu, but am straightening things out as best I can. I
appreciate your comments.

Take care--

Becky

Becky Lash

Jan Faerber said:
Jan said:
Oh - I see - you have those links and layers.

But as far as I can see it you do not use
You mess it up in the last two sections.

I rewrote this in using css properties. I'll take a look at that. Thank you.

Becky