cssclass in a asp:checkboxlist with repeatlayout=table

Chris Auer

I cant get my css to work on my checkboxlist when I have the list set
to Table. In flow it works great, but not in table mode.

<asp:CheckBoxList ID=cblAdvanced Runat=server
RepeatDirection=Horizontal RepeatLayout=Flow CssClass=chkbox>
<asp:ListItem Value=beach>beach</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value=tennis>tennis</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value=pool>pool</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value=golf>golf</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value=spa>spa</asp:ListItem>
</asp:CheckBoxList>

..chkbox
{
COLOR: #5B7380;