CssClass of TreeView Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Steve Norman, Aug 15, 2005.

  1. Steve Norman

    Steve Norman Guest

    Hi All,

    I'm trying to get the TreeView control to use a css class defined in an
    external css file through the CssClass property rather than 'hard-coding' the
    style in the DefaultStyle property, but the control appears to ignore the
    CssClass property and just display the fonts in black Times New Roman? Has
    anyone else had this problem, or can give me a working example?

    The ASP HTML on the page is:
    <iewc:treeview id="TreeView1" Width="200px" height="100%" ShowPlus="True"
    BackColor="Transparent" BorderStyle="None" runat="Server"
    cssclass="TreeControl"> </iewc:treeview>

    And the style is defined as:
    ..TreeControl
    {
    font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-size:0.8em;
    font-weight:Normal;
    color:navy;
    }

    Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls version is 1.0.2.226

    Thanks,
    Steve
    Steve Norman, Aug 15, 2005