CssClass property is ignored with wizard control (For some Users)

Guest

I am using the wizard control on one of my asp.net pages. In the master page
I have a reference to my style sheet. For most of my users the font sizes
appear correct on the steps. However, for one of my users, the font sizes
are extremely large. The user has changed his windows font sizes. This has
managed to override the styles specified via the CssClass property on my
controls. Now a portion of the text on the wizard is hidden. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Guest

Thank you for the rapid reply! However, I don't think it's that simple. If
the controls have cssclass properties, changing text size in IE should be
ignored correct? On my box when I change the text size the fonts do not
change.

Talk to you soon.