csv file upload and transform

andrei

Hi Group,

Our application needs to get some info from the users.
We ask them to upload several CSV files (for example a list of Contacts and
a list of PhoneNo's)
(CSV file type is a requirement, so XML is not an option)
During the upload we need to check the information within the csv files, but
we don't want to save them first as CSV files and next to open/load them
using ado.net.

We would like to access the file content while still in memory, using
ado.net.
Has anyone done this / Is this possible ?

Many thanks !

Andrei